Innate human attributes that no robot can replace, and digital literacies needed to succeed in an increasingly digitised and data-driven workplace.
Level up capabilities to deliver on your strategy
- What capabilities does my team need to achieve organisational outcomes now and in the future?
- Where are the largest capability gaps across my organisation by job family, location and organisational unit?
- How will the adoption of new technologies like AI and robotics affect the capabilities my team will need?
- How should I prioritise which capabilities to level up first to meet my organisation's strategic objectives?
- Which capabilities will grow increasingly critical in the future as emerging technologies reshape my industry?
Leverage future capabilities for success
Assess technology impacts
Understand the current and future impacts of emerging technologies on capabilities.
See where you need to be
Gain a clear view of the capability maturity level required for each role into the future.
Understand the gaps
Pinpoint exactly where the capability gaps exist and act now to close the gaps.
The future of work holds
Identify the capabilities that are critical to your organisation's success,
and measure where you are now and where you need to be three to ten years into the future.
Use Faethm’s interactive analytics tool to evaluate current capability strengths and weaknesses in your workforce, and review the future state of capabilities needed for each role.
Receive a summary report of capability gaps across your workforce and Faethm’s recommendations on prioritising uplift for those that are critical to your strategic advantage.
Request a Demo
Begin your workforce planning journey, powered by Faethm AI. Request a Demo today to see Faethm AI in action.