Strategic Workforce Planning
Anticipate supply and demand factors both inside and outside the organization that may impact the workforce into the future. Transform your static workforce data into dynamic scenario planning to identify where to deploy resources, and where your organization should prioritize efforts to achieve sustainable transformation. Look one, three, five, or up to ten years into the future with predictive, data-driven insights.
- Predict and plan for the future
- Retain your most valuable assets
"Pearson demystifies the future of work. It takes the intangible, this idea that things are going to change, and converts it into numbers that represent our organization.”
Build the workforce skills and capabilities you need to deliver on your short-, medium-, and long-term business goals, and identify which of these skills are transferrable to future jobs to improve the success of internal mobility programs.
Provide clear career pathways to jobs with future growth by assessing the skills gaps between current jobs and future jobs. Understand how transferrable and important your people's current skillsets and capabilities are to future jobs.
Gain a clear view of the impacts of automating and augmenting technologies on your workforce to forecast future skill requirements and gaps. Predict future workforce needs to build effective, long-term recruitment and retention strategies that align with your internal mobility plans.
Apply the Six B's
Faethm fuels the Six B’s of talent acquisition and talent management across your workforce.
- Borrow. Bring in short-term talent for fixed-term projects to transfer skills and ideas.
- Bind. Retain critical employees and high-performing talent.
- Buy. Hire full-time employees to develop long-term capability and resource stability.
- Bounce. Remove poor performers or reskill redundant roles.
- Build. Develop talent within the organisation through education, promotions, and skills training.
- Bot. Use technology to augment or replace portions of roles.
Talk to Sales
Begin your workforce planning journey, powered by Faethm AI. Request a Demo today to see Faethm AI in action.